I’m known for being honest, for baring all and being open. I’ve shown you my make-up free face, my untidy car, vignettes of a far from picture-perfect life.
Today, thanks to a linky I’m going to share the contents of my handbag. (Don’t worry, I won’t make you touch them.)
I’ve two handbags on the go usually, but inevitably they get mixed. I try to keep a “work bag” with my work things and a weekend bag with the stuff I might need for the kids, but you’ll see that there’s quite a crossover.
My “work bag” is an Oasis bag with a bag inside it that most people probably keep all their junk in, but where’s the fun in that? It’s a great size and I love the look of it too.
For the purposes of the linky I made this list of what was in it. Many of these were binned once photographed, (like the fork and the used wipe).
What’s in my bag?
- My phone
- My work ID (not photographed)
- My wallet
- My “work wallet” that has a few euro in it, in case my other wallet fails to make it into the right bag
- A scrunched up, dried baby wipe with makeup on it. I must have used this to clean my hands when I did my makeup in the car this morning
- 2 used contact lens holders (why didn’t I bin these?)
- 4 pens, 3 black one blue, 3 with lids
- 1 pen lid that does’t match any of the pens
- 1 plastic fork
- 3 disposable contact lenses, 2 right eye, 1 left eye
- 1 flier for a 5K run nthat happened last week
- 3 lip glosses
- 1 pack of throat lozenge
- €3.20 in change loose in the bottom of the bag
- 1 pink child’s hair slide
- 1 adult gold coloured hair grip
- 1 broken blue crayon
- 1 Next discount voucher
- Car keys
- 1 pack of tissues
- Neutrogena hand cream
- One sticker from a new hoodie for one of the kids (removed in the car as he was wearing it)
- Phone charger cable
- Loyalty card from our barber
- Voucher for Glenisk yogurt
- 9 paracetamol tablets (on 2 cards)
- 4 antihistamine tablets
- 1 receipt
- 1 hair bobble
- 1 umbrella cover (no umbrella)
- 1 post it note with a reminder which file to save things into at work which should live on my PC screen but I hotdesk
- 1 broken pen (Marks and Spencer brand)
- 1 big blue notebook from work
- Another pack of tissues
- Two sets of postit notes, one large yellow, one page marker orange
I think I might win the prize for the most contents?
I’m shocked that there’s no food there, and I wonder where my sunglasses are.
What’s in your bag?
This blogpost is part of a linky by Sara of Where is my mind gone? Check out the link to her blog for more entries, most of which are more organised than mine.